Followers

Monday, May 14, 2012

Tea For Alice

Hello!
I'm so very excited about Heather's New Digi Release today!
We all love Alice In Wonderland!
I had so much fun coloring this 
"Tea For Alice" digi
and creating this fun card for today!
LOVE THIS IMAGE!



I decided to leave the inside blank so that this card can
be used as a special, "Just Because" note card.

Recipe
Fresh Brewed Designs  "Tea For Alice" digi
colored with copic markers
Stampin Up cardstock
Stampin Up  Framelits Labels Collection dies
My Minds Eye  Happier design paper
Whimsy Stamps mini postage stamp sentiments stamp and mini postage die
Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts
Bling is from my stash

Your in for a big treat when you pop on over to
Lot's of fabulous inspiration!
These cards are sure to bring a smile to your face!



If my cards inspire you to place a Fresh Brewed Designs order
I would really appreciate you using
 my code Sfbd3 in the comment section
along with my name, Sheryl,  when placing your order 


This isn't the only excitement going on at 
On Saturday thru Monday
we will be releasing our 
newest Rubber Stamps!

Mark your calendars for our
Blog Hop
May 19 - 21!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges
The Altered Alice   Anything Goes
The Squirrel and The Fox   One For The Girls
2 Sisters   Make It Girly
CMC Copic Challenge   Anything Goes
Thank you for visiting!
I hope that you have a wonderful day!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

13 comments:

  1. OH MY WOW!!!
    This is just BEAUTIFUL Sheryl!
    I LOVE how the card opens. I would have never thought to do the frame that way. Your bg paper and embellies are always gorgeous, but I am so impressed with your clouds! I so want to make mine like that. Mine are always sloppy and not so pretty!

    Thank you for being a part of this release.
    I know you are a super busy new grandmama...

    LOTS of hugs and smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous,love the image.Great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl~This is an awesome card. I love the way you designed it to open up & I love the line of small roses. This is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along with The Altered Alice! Darling image and I love the intriguing gatefold opening of your card. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card Sheryl! I love your design of this card. How fun! Love the image!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. you do the funnest card folds! i just love that the frame pulls away from it. awesome! beautiful job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image and love the style of card. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your sweet images and your card design, x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the fold design and the tea drip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice way of opening it:-) Adorable job on this:-)Thanks for joining us at CMC Challenge!
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderfully creative card! Thank you so much for joining us at The Squirrel & The Fox this fortnight, I hope we'll see you again soon.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow..what a cool card!!! So creative. Thanks for playing with us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable stamp! I must check out Fresh Brewed. Love your paper choice and the fab way it opens. Thanks for joining us at The Altered Alice. xxD

    ReplyDelete