Followers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Blog Candy Winner and New challenge at Freshly Brewed Challenges

Happy Wednesday, everybody!
I hope that all of you are enjoying your week so far!
Wasn't our Fresh Brewed Designs hop fun?

I have a Blog Candy Winner to announce today!
I truly appreciate all of my followers and I want to welcome
all of my newest followers, as well.  
I certainly appreciate that you take time out of your busy schedules to stop by my blog
and leave such sweet comments!
I do try to stop by and visit all of you, but I know that 
I don't visit as often as I would like to.
Working full time doesn't leave me with as much time as I would like to blog and then play in my craft room.

The winner of my lovely YELLOW BLOG CANDY is
who wrote
"Love the butterfly garden you created for her, so pretty! She looks as though she hasn't a care in the world."

Congratulations, Kara!
Please e-mail me at shercauble455@aol.com with your mailing address to that I can get your
yellow embellishments in the mail!  ;-)

Today we have a brand new challenge at 
Food or Drink
I made this card using
Fresh Brewed Designs
for my mother's birthday card!
Oh boy.......I noticed that one of the pearls slipped on the
pedestal plate!  Unfortunately, I already gave the card
to my dear mother for her birthday, so I couldn't fix the pearl
and take another picture!   It's bothering me though......

Recipe
Fresh brewed Designs   Dotty Cupcake digi
I had fun layering different die cuts on this card.
The design papers are scraps from My Minds Eye
Cheery Lynn Designs Dutch Scallop Square Frame
Spellbinders Nestabilities Fleur De Lis Squares
Cheery Lynn Designs Two of Hearts
The cardstock, sentiments and oval punches are Stampin up
The corner embellishments and flower are Wild Orchid crafts
The ribbon is from my stash

Don't forget to pop on over to 
fun inspiration for this challenge
and read all of the latest news!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
The ribbon reel challenge   Inspiration Photo

Cupcake craftroom   Lots of Layers
Really Reasonable Ribbon    Sizzling Summer Colors

Thank you for visiting!
I hope that you have a wonderful day!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

11 comments:

  1. Sheryl, you make me smile! :) How sweet is this card. I LOVE everything about it! Even the slipped pearl that is driving you crazy :) I know your mother adored it and will cherish it. the bow and flower are gorgeous!!!

    Big hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sheryl, thank you so much for the beautiful blog candy!! I can't believe it's me! This card is gorgeous. So many layers, yet the cupcake is very much the focus. You really picked up the feel of that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sheryl love the colours hugsss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous and beautiful card for your mama. i know she must be treasuring it. :) the slipped pearl.. that happens to me often so i can relate. have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Kara! Beautiful Card! I love the little beads on top. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!What a fun card and I love all of the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Kara! Love the card Sheryl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm, what a beautiful confection! That cupcake looks so yummmy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! Love the yummy looking cupcake! Thanks for sharing with The Ribbon Reel challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I love the flower embellishment. I had a pearl move on me the other day. I didn't notice until after the card was posted on the DT website. Oh well, too late.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete