Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Exciting News!

Hello!
I'm very excited to share that I have been asked to join the very talented Design Team at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge! http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/06/fussy-and-fancy-welcomes-our-new-dt.html
They made the announcement Friday and I will be starting in July! Please pop on over to visit Fussy and Fancy.
I'm very excited about sharing my projects there and I'm hoping that you will join us and play along!
I hope that all of you enjoy a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Sheryl

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheryl!
    welcome on board, please to work with you at fussy and fancy!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!!! congratulations Sheryl!!! I can't wait to hear more about this and to see all of the wonderful things you will create as a DT member!!!
    Keep smiling ~ you deserve it!

    HUGS
    Heather

    ReplyDelete