Followers

Friday, August 5, 2011

Fussy and Fancy Friday, "Christmas In July Challenge!"

Hello!  You still have a week to enter our
Our Sponsors are...
Bugaboo Stamps, who are offering 7 digi images
and
Inspired Stamps who is offering a stampset of your choice!

This is the perfect time to get a little head start on you Christmas cards and enter our challenge for the opportunity to win!  We have already seen so many wonderful Christmas card entries!  I love making Christmas Cards, myself!  
For my card, I chose to use the "Meet Me Under The Mistletoe" digi stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs!
I LOVE THIS IMAGE! 
Recipe
Fresh Brewed Designs, "Meet Me Under The Mistletoe" digi stamp that I colored in with my copic markers
I added crystal effects and glitter to the fur of her dress.
SU Cardstock
Recollections "All Seasons" Design paper
Prima Flowers layered along with a snowflake punched out with a McGill Punch
I added some paper roses and a silver corner embellishment from Wild Orchid crafts
The leaves are die cut with my Marianne die
I finished the card off with some bling!
The cream lace and the holly berries are from my mother!  Thank you, Mom!

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Sweet Stampin'   Christmas In July
Do It with Digis   Christmas in August
Simon Says Stamp   Christmas in August
Craft Us Crazy    Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss    Christmas in July

Thank you so very much for looking!













13 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us at stamps&fun=CREATIVITY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheryl,
    Wonderful card, love how you went for a green outfit instead of red. GREAT!!
    Happy Friday
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love her in green!!! That is gorgeous!!! That swirl of bling and the oh so cute sentiment really sets off the card. Those flowers are AWESOME and oh so beautiful. I LOVE that you love this stamp :D Your post made me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheryl you have some beautiful creations on your blog and this is no exception, thank you so much for sharing it with us at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' Christmas card Challenge.
    hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Sheryl, love all the bling. She definitely looks naughty! Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. sooooooooo gorgeous in all that sparkle. love the christmassy colors and holly and the little details. ooooh la la. merry christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous card love the colors thanks for joining us at SFC.....

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this rather cheeky image! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card Sheryl!! I love your sassy stamped image and sentiment!! Love the poinsettia grouping too. So fun and Christmasy!!

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Sheryl great image
    Thanks for joining us Digi Divas at the "Do It With Digis challenge" this time
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun! I love how you did the rhinestones!

    Thank you for particpating in the Craft Us Crazy Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete