Followers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge "Fall or Halloween"

Hello!  
Welcome to the second week of our 
FALL OR HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE!
I'm very excited to share that 
sponsoring this challenge!
Heather is offering the winner
3 digi's of their choice!
For my card, I chose to use one of 
Fresh Brewed Designs brand new rubber stamps

Recipe
I colored Cutie Pie Pumpkin with my copic markers
I used my TOP NOTE die for the card
Then I punched out Cutie Pie with my scalloped nestabilites
I used my Sizzix flourish scroll
my Martha Stewart "Boo" border punch
SU circle punch
SU scalloped circle punch
Marianne die leaves
Wild Orchid Crafts paper roses


Don't forget to check out all of the wonderful 
Fall/Halloween cards and projects by our very
talented Fussy and Fancy Design Team!
We all  hope that you will join in on the fun!
If you like PINK, make sure that you check 
out my Pink Blog Candy
for followers old and new, HERE!


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Anything Goes challenge   Die Cuts/Punches
ABC DT Challenge    Pumpkins
Crafts and Me Challenge  Orange
Creatalicious Challenges   Anything  Goes
Crafting For all Seasons  Fall Flowers/Pumpkins
Cupcake Craft Challenge  Halloween
Sparkles forum challenges   Halloween
One Stop Craft Challenge  Anything Goes
Everybody Art Challenge   Halloween
Creative Card Crew   Spooky Fun
One Stitch At A Time   Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant   Inspiration Photo
Papertake Weekly Challenge  Get in Shape
2 Sister Challenge Blog   Halloween
Card Makin' Mamas   Halloween
Samuel Taylors Oct. Challenge  Halloween
Thank you for stopping by my blog and have
a wonderful day!
Hugs, Sheryl

12 comments:

  1. Fab Halloween card Sheryl, love the design of it and the colours .

    Many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really fab spooky card Sheryl and perfect added detail! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute pumpkin Sheryl, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time and I hope we see you again soon. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bright card Sheryl. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at One Stop Craft this week.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just seen that you've entered the Papertake shape up challenge too. Thanks for joining us & good luck.
    Annette xx
    Papertake GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card i love the image and shape. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sheryl, this card is so fabulous and fun!! I love dear little Cutie Pie all dressed up for some trick or treating fun! What a wonderful shaped card too!! Love it!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!! Love the fun shape. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the ABC DT Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I love this! The unique shape. The colors. The swirls and bows and flowers. The cutie pie all shimmery. Sigh.... it's just too darn cute. CUTE CUTE CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so cute, the colours are so fabulous and the detail just perfect. Thank you for joining in at Creative Card Crew Challenge this fortnight, HUGS, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sheryl,
    What a perfectly gorgeous card. Such a little cutie & I love all the wonderful detail. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE IT!!! thnx for playing with us at cmm!!!

    ReplyDelete