Followers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

MY "THANK YOU" PINK BLOG CANDY FOR FOLLOWERS!

I'm finally back on line!  Thank you so very much for your patience!  
We were all hit really bad with the Halloween NorEaster and have been without power for days.  Brrr!
We actually had to postpone Halloween due to downed wires until this Friday!
So tomorrow, I am looking forward to bringing my little 19 month old grandson Trick or Treating.
He loves Choo Choo Trains and he's going to be an Engineer!  I'm really looking forward to it!

I know that all of you have been patiently waiting to hear who the three winners of my 
Pink Blog Candy are. 
When I wrote out all of the names for the drawing, I was surprised that a few of you weren't actual followers.  So unfortunately, I wasn't able to enter your names into my drawing this time.
I  just want all of you to know, that I really appreciate all of you  and that I really enjoy reading your comments.

The winners are

1.  Judy
2. Vanessa
3. Mynnette

CONGRATULATIONS!
Please e-mail me at
shercauble455@aol.com
with your mailing addresses so that I can mail your pink candy off to you!

I want to thank all of you again and let you know how very
much I appreciate all of you.
WARM HUGS,
Sheryl


3 comments:

  1. WOOOHOOO!!! Congratulations ladies! Enjoy your candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yahoo! i'm sooooo excited. thank you thank you! :) i'm so sorry to hear about your yucky weather, but am glad you're not missing out on halloween after all. my ds developed his love (obsession, really. lol) of trains about 18 or 19 mos. it lasted a couple of years and grew out it. i miss thomas. lol! have a great night with your dgs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sorry to be A MONTH late in my thanks--I hope you'll forgive me!

    ReplyDelete