Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

BLOG CANDY WINNER!

Hello!
This is a quick post to announce the winner
of my 
BLOG CANDY!
I wish that I could send each 
and every one of you a candy treat!
I appreciate all of you so very much!
However, there can only be one winner this time!
I used Random. Org to pick for me!
6 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
That is you, Sandie!
sandieJan 19, 2012 03:39 AM
so girly and yummy. The amount of detail is amazing. The one thing that my eye kept coming back to is the silver corner at the top right hand-just adds something a bit different to your card-gorgeous. And I joined your site!

Congratulations!
And I welcome you as a new follower!
Please e-mail me at
shercauble455@aol.com
with your mailing address
and I will be sure to get your candy 
in the mail!


Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment