Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentine Lolly Pop Treat!

Hello!
I have another fun and very simple 
Valentine Treat 
to show you!
I love to make these adorable
Lolly Pop Treats 
for the children in 
my preschool.
I used 
I colored her with my copic markers.
Then I punched her out with my Stampin Up 
2 3/8" scallop punch.
Start with a piece of 3" X  6 1/2" card stock
Score it at 3" and at 3 1/2"
Then fold it on the score lines and use a hole punch in 
the center.  My hole punch isn't "long" enough to reach
the center of the card, so I have to fold one of the score lines
and use my punch that way.  I will cover the second hole with
my back piece.

Here is a picture of the supplies that I used.
I used Stampin Up Pinking Hearts border punch
and their small heart punch
This shows the front of my Lolly Pop treat!
As you can see, I still need to cover the punched hole in the back.
This is what my finished "back" looks like.
I like to have a nice space to write the child's name.
Pop your Lolly Pop inside the hole and add
a dimensional to keep it closed.
The finished front with a little bling added!
And one more look at the back!
I hope that these pictures were easy to 
understand. 
Heather has so many adorable Valentine images at
that are so sweet and very easy to color, up quickly, 
for these adorable little Lolly Pop treats!
 Please leave me a message if you 
have any questions!


Some Blog Candy for my Followers
Old and New!


Speaking of Valentines Day......
We have a
 FABULOUS 
VALENTINE BLOG HOP
coming up with lots of fun prizes!
Mark Your Calendar!


I would like to enter my little Lolly Pop Treat into the following 
Challenges
Stamps R Us   Just Kidding Around
There's Magic In The Air   From The Heart
Simon Says Stamp and Show   Anything But A Card
My Grafico Challenge   Love and Valentines
Crafty Cardmakers  No Floral Embellishments
Thank you for stopping by!
Warmest Hugs,
Sheryl

9 comments:

  1. what a fun idea...it is super cute...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun idea and the image is adorable. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a gift box to make a lolly a bit special!

    Thanks for joining the 'no floral embellishments' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already know I think this is adorable, but I thought I would remind you.... " I think this adroable!" Thank you for sharing this fun project...now I just gotta find some lollypops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's funny and the idea is gorgeous.
    It's perfect for the next birthday of my daughter ;)
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute cute cuuuuuute!!! what fun and special treats made by you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea ...yummy
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. TOTALLY PINNED THIS!!!! SOOO CUTE!!! you are making so many adorable tutorials my friend. I love them!!! What cute, fast and super fun Valentines!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a "sweet idea"! Love the design and colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete