Followers

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Fresh Brewed Designs Rubber stamp release and Hop!


It is that time again! 
Time for another Fresh Brewed Designs rubber release and hop! WOOT WOOT!!!
If you are getting here from Yolanda's blog then you are right on track. If not, please go to the start at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

Sally and Tommy sitting in a tree
K*I*S*S*I*N*G
First comes love, then comes marriage
Then comes baby in a baby carriage

It's all about Brides and Babies this month! I have heard so many of my friends talk about
celebrating new marriages, anniversaries, and just announced pregnancies.  I myself have a beautiful new infant grandson who is only 16 days old today!
We are so excited to release new rubber stamps to help celebrate these occasions.
Our stamps this month are simple and classic.
We are releasing Beautiful Bride and Baby Bump.
You can purchase these rubber stamps singly in the shop OR for this hop only, get the both stamps and four sheets of 4x6 paper {American Craft Letterbox Madam} for an amazing deal of $10!
This deal will end Monday night at midnight.


For my card I chose to use the stamp
Baby Bump
Isn't she perfectly lovely?  I am totally in love with this stamp!
I enjoyed coloring her in with copic markers and paper piecing her pretty dress.
I used Stampin Up cardstock
The DP is My Mind's Eye   Ooh La La For Her
combined with some pretty scrap dp that I found
I used several circle punches and my large scalloped circle punch
The flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts 

I sent this card to my daughter, Chrissy, when she was 9 months pregnant.  I thought she looked beautiful!


Here is my new grandson!
Luke Anthony born on May 3, 2012


Thank you for stopping by and for being a part of this release with us.
Please continue the hop by visiting the lovely and talented 

Freshly Brewed Challenges: http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/
Linda: http://stamperstouch.blogspot.com/
Vanessa: http://vanessaspapercreations.blogspot.com/
Yolanda: http://www.justyolie.com/
Sheryl: http://butterflykisscards.blogspot.com/
Celeste: http://www.touchedbyabutterfly.com/
Kenzie: http://kraftyhugzz.blogspot.com/
Heather: http://joemamainks.blogspot.com/

If my cards inspire you to place a Fresh Brewed Designs order
I would really appreciate you using
 my code Sfbd3 in the comment section
along with my name, Sheryl,  when placing your order 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges
Moving Along with the Times   Keep it real  No fantasy characters
Pretty little Ribbon Shop  Blooms And Butterflies
Simply Create Too   Mother's Day or Feminine
Card Makin Mamas    May Flowers
Crafty Ribbons   Flowers
The Sisterhood of Crafters   May Flowers
Divas By Design  We are Tickled Pink
Stamp Scrap & Doodle   Flowers
Have a great day!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

20 comments:

  1. AWWWWW! This is such a special post. Your card is GORGEOUS!!! I love the embellies and the sentiment AND that you sent it to your daughter. That made my heart smile. Your gorgeous new grandson looks like a complete angel! and I am sure he is. What a special little blessing. I only wish I lived closer so I could hold him :))

    Sending hugs and smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I am sure your daughter loved this card, It is adorable and so is your grandson! He is a cutie and I predict a heart breaker in that one :)) Again, adorable card and thank you for playing with us this week at Moving Along With The Times :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful card. Love all the details. Your grandson is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to comment on that precious little angel of yours first, sooooo sweet!!! I can see why he has you all wrapped around his tiny little fingers and toes!!
    Your card is wonderful Sheryl! Is that sewing I see?!!! You go girl!!! Love it!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, love all your wonderful details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SEWING!!! WOW!! How did I not notice?!?! IT IS GORGEOUS!!! I don't know how you keep it so straight and lovely!!! The zig zag pattern is so sweet and fun. Just had to leave another comment to tell you that :D hehehe! Little Luke stole the show for me ;)
    HUGS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at CMM. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at all the layers!!! Just simply BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Congrats on your Grandson! He's so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh ooh Before i begin, awwwwwwww how cute is ur new grandson, and how weird he was born on Taia-Baileighs birthday i think were some how physically linked,lol
    Taia was born 3rd may 2007 at 2.15pm, and Macka was born 7th may 2005 her bum came out at 11.58pm on the 6th and her head at 12.05am so she says she has 2 birthdays,lol
    Anyway card, what an awesome job u did hunny, i love the stitching and the embellies, Stunning as always hunny,
    Have a fab time with the new addition hun
    Hugz
    Kenzie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHAHHAHAHA!!! what a cute story!!! Love that she has two birthdays! LOL!!! ;)

      Delete
  10. Super card Sheryl!Congratulations too on the birth of your new Grandson
    thanks for joining us at Diva's
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww I love your card and your new grandson is so cute!

    Hugs,

    Chriss
    america57@comcast.net
    http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah Sheryl, how wonderful you have a new grandson. Mine will be here the end of July so we will have one 2 months apart! I love the card. The colors are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card!!

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! this is gorgeous Sheryl - it's a beautiful image. I love those scrummy papers and embellies. The bow and flowers are stunning! it's a wonderful design and I bet your daughter loved it. Aww your new grandson is adorable - what a sweet and precious photo!! Congratulations!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hope you have a good weekend!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like all the embellishing. Congrats on your adorable grandson.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card-and what a cutie grandson you have too!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Diva's
    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your entry is so beautiful, Sheryl--cute baby, too! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too for our Challenge #13 - Mother's Day [or Feminine] Challenge.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful card - wonderful papers
    Thanks for keeping it real at MAWTT this week and playing along at Diva's
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete