Followers

Friday, August 17, 2012

And my Blog Candy Winner is........

Hello everybody!
Are all of you excited about greeting 
your weekend?
I know that I am!
We are all excited at
about our new
Rubber Stamp Blog Hop!
The hop will last for three days
and it starts 
(tomorrow)
Saturday morning at 7:00 a.m.
at 


I hope that all of you can find
time to hop with us!
I will be offering some
pretty blog candy on my blog
for all of my followers old and new.

I want to announce the winner of my
Pink blog candy from last week!
And the winner is
Congratulations Vanessa!
My e-mail is
shercauble455@aol.com

I hope that all of you have a wonderful evening
and I look forward to hopping with you
this weekend!  ;-)
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

2 comments:

  1. OOOH I LOVE THE PIC OF JACOB AND LUKE IN THE SIDEBAR!!! HOW SWEET!!!

    Congrats to Vanessa on winning the blog candy! WOOT WOOT!!!

    See you tomorrow at the hop :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohooo!!! i didn't even know i could (be elegible to) win it! i'm sooo excited! thank you so much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete