Followers

Monday, July 14, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs July Digi Release!

Hello everyone and welcome to
Fresh Brewed Designs
July Digi Release!
 
For my card I chose to create with
 
 
 
I had so much fun creating with this adorable digi!
I made mine a note card.
 
You are all in for a huge treat when
you pop over to
to see more adorable creations
made by Heather's other
July release digi's!
 
To purchase Heather's newest digi's
please go to the shop here.
 
You are going to want to buy them all!
 
Thank you so very much for visiting!
 
Warmest Hugs,
Sheryl
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Sheryl this is just pure delight. Just love the wonderful striking and fun colouring you have used.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of a huge treat - look at this card! It is just so happy and filled with love! Your papers are precious. I love the beautiful chevron ribbon!!! And your image is colored and decorated just perfectly. Such a delight! (sigh... love...)

    Have a happy day!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, OH, OH I LOVE this card Sheryl!!! The papers are the perfect foil for this SWEET couple enjoying their "date"...well to me it looks like they are on a date...LOL!!! Your colouring is FABULOUS and all of the embellishments are just PERFECT...the little pearls on her skirt...the best!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! hope that you enjoyed your time away and continue to take the time to RELAX...at least a little!!!
    Take care my dear Sheryl!!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! It looks just like an ice cream parlor

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute! It looks just like an ice cream parlor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sheryl, I love your card! It is so pretty, bright and cheerful. I love the embellishments. When I look at your card I feel like I am looking at an old timey ice cream shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, is this ever adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete