Followers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Pet sympathy card

Hello!
My daughter needed a sympathy card to send to her good friend who's family dog passed away. The sweet little dog was a Shih tzu and my daughter insisted that I needed to make a card with a Shih tzu that looked just like her friends little dog. Our little furry children are such a huge part of our family. I knew that my daughters friend and family were going through a very sad time. So this is the card that I made for them.
Recipe:
Tiddlyinks.com Shih tzu digi stamp
K&Company dp ABRIANNA
Spellbinders Nestabilities Big Scalloped Ovals LG
Certainly Celery ribbon
Lace is from my stash
Pearls are SU
Paper roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts White and Deep Pink
The leaves were made with my new Marianne Die. I love the lacy look of the pretty leaves.
Thank you so much for looking!

1 comment: