Followers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

"Helping Hand" Thank you card

Hello!
I hope that everybody is enjoying their weekend! We are having some really beautiful weather here! I needed to make a card today for a very thoughtful neighbor! I really like this stamp from sweet N' Sassy called "Helping Hand". It prints out with three sentiments to choose from.
This is my card.
I colored the "Helping Hand" digi image with my copic markers
I used Stampin Up crumb cake and pear pizzaz cardstock
The DP is K&Company
I used my EK Trellis punch
Oval scallop nestabilities
Stampin Up small oval and small scallop oval punches
Whimsy Cottage "Celebrate It" green gingham ribbon

Thank you so much for looking!
I am entering this card into the following challenges

Totally Gorjuss #88 Summertime

Truly Scrumptious #60 Things with Wings

The Corrosive Challenge Blog #124 Sketch Time

Oldie But A Goodie Anything Goes

Card Makin' Mamas #24 Summertime

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, darling image. Thanks for joining us this week at the Corrosive Challenge. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is SO SWEET!! darling card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the trellis punch! Thanks for playing along at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
    XX
    Regan ~ Design Team

    ReplyDelete