Followers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Birthday Card "Caution Contents Are Hot"

Hello! 
It's Wednesday! 
You know what that means!  It's time for another fun challenge at
This weeks Challenge is
"EMBOSS IT!" 
I chose to do some easy dry embossing with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and my Big Shot!
I can't help myself from using this stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs again!  I just love her!
Recipe
Fresh Brewed Designs  "Caution Contents Are Hot" stamp
I colored her in with my copic markers and paper pieced her dress with black cardstock
SU cardstock
DCWV "the Mademaiselle Stack" DP
The black ribbon is from my stash
The butterfly charm and paper roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts
The black leaves are done with my Marianne Die
The sentiment and oval punches are SU

Mark your calendars for September 8, 2011!
has some fabulous new Rubber Stamps that will be making their debut on a special
You won't want to miss it!

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT   Favourite Stamp
Tuesday Throwdown    Dimention & Texture
Stamps R Us Challenge Blog    Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey   Anything Goes

Thank you so much for looking!

13 comments:

  1. What a glamorous card Sheryl!! Love your colors, that's for sure, and all those wonderful flowers!! Beautiful!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. *ick! Spam alert :(*

    Hi sweet Sheryl!
    I just LOVE this card!!! it is very glamorous and beautiful. She is one of my favorite sassy stamps too :D hehehe!!! LOVE the rhinestones on her dress and the beautiful charm. you really know how to use those embellies!!! WOW!!!!!

    Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day.

    I am thinking of you!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheryl,
    This is just beautiful, love the image and all the extras.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous gorgeous!gorrrrrrgeeeooouuusss! the pink and black is so sassy which is perfect for that stamp! i loooooooove that black lace and dragonfly and flowers and the embossing is awesome AND... beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very classy card Sheryl, I love the colours you've used. Thanks for playing along with our PINK challenge over at Card Makin' Mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous dimension and texture, both! Love all the pink. Great image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week.
    NanaConnie TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo STUNNING! I don't even know what to say!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us SRU!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous card !

    Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge this week !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, this is so sassy and fun! Thanks very much for playing along with Corrosive Challenges this week, we'd love to see you again soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. a very classy and noble card with awesome details and a beautiful image!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant image, gorgeous card. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Classy card! So many fab elements and that lacey bow is lovely!

    Just wanted to say thanks for the tips on the marianne dies! x

    ReplyDelete