Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Winner of my Celebration Blog Candy!!

Hello!
Do you believe that it's already August?  Where did July go?
Well, We have a lot to celebrate here for August 1st!

First of all, I want to announce the winner of my Guest Designer Celebration Blog Candy!
It was such a pleasure getting to know everybody over at Freshly Brewed Challenges.  Heather is so very sweet and personable.  I had so much fun and I'm very proud to be giving away one of her thick 1/8" deeply etched rubber stamps.

The winner of the Rubber Stamp, "Beach Bums"
                  goes to ANNETTE!

Congratulations Annette! Please e-mail me at Shercauble455@aol.com with you mailing address so that I can get your stamp in the mail to you!

Second of all, on the first day of every month, Fresh Brewed Designs gives away a brand new Digi Stamp! FREE!
It's Mocha Manic Monday!!  Today they are giving away , "Shy Girl"!
Here is my card using, "Shy Girl"

Isn't she lovely?  She is so very versatile too.   Check out the Design Team cards at Freshly Brewed Challenges for some inspiration on this wonderful Digi Stamp!
I colored, "Shy Girl" in with my copic markers and paper pieced her shirt.
I simply punched out a small flower with my McGill Mini Petals punch for her to hold in her hand.
The clouds, sun and grass are all done with MFT dienamics and I sponged the edges of them with my SU crumb cake ink.
I used SU punches for the sentiment and SU cardstock.
The DP is DCWV "The Mademoiselle stack"

Thank you so much for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Sheryl,
    This is AMAZING!!! I love these soft and sweet girly colors. The flower in her hand and those other extras make the card just that more lovely. What a sweet scene you created. I can just look at this card and smile :)

    CONGRATULATIONS ANNETTE!!! Hope you enjoy your stamp :D

    Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day today Sheryl!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheryl,
    Great card, lovely colors.Wonderful embellies.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is so sweet and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card!!! Love the soft colors and that Shy Girl is holding a flower. How lovely!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much I super excited...can't wait...

    ReplyDelete