Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Love You A Latte'

Hello, my lovely and crafty friends!
I love Wednesday's because we always
have a brand new challenge at
This week our challenge is
Use the colors
 Kraft, White and Pink!
I love this yummy color combination!
I decided to use my very favorite "Go To Stamp"
I just love this very versatile stamp!  
I simply color her hair to match the person I am sending it to!
Hee, Hee, Hee!   I had to snap this picture showing my very favorite,
brand new coffee cozy
sewn for me by a very dear friend!  ;-) 
Isn't it pretty?
This is the inside of my card.
Recipe
Fresh Brewed Designs, "Caution, Contents are Hot" rubber stamp
colored with copic markers.
Kraft Card stock
Stampin Up card stock
The yummy design paper is My Minds Eye Lost & Found Blush  (I LOVE IT!)
I used my Stampin Up pinking heart punch
The tag is a Marianne's Die
The pink lace and the bling are from my stash
The roses are Wild Orchid Crafts

Does my card remind you of Valentines Day?
We are all very excited over at
Freshly Brewed Challenges
because we are going to be 
having a super fun
Valentine Blog Hop!
Mark your calendars!

Please make sure to pop on over to
to see what my lovely Design Team mates
 have created
for your inspiration!
Then join in on the FUN!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Anything Goes Challenge    Anything Goes
My Time To Craft   XOXO hugs and Kisses
Sweet Stamps   Hearts
The Crazy Challenge   Lace and or Pearls
A Gem of A Challenge   Inspiration Photo
Dream Valley Challenges  Anything Goes


Thank you for stopping by my blog!
I hope that you have a great day!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

12 comments:

  1. Oh Sheryl!!! your card is so pretty next to your coffee cozy! Too bad the person who made it was not so great at sewing, hahaha!

    I love all of the bling and lace you added with this card. It is very beautiful and romantic looking

    HUGS!!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great, saw it entered on the anything goes blog. Love the embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, super image, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love all the elements you've embellished with! Thanks for joining the blog challenge this week at SweetStamps.com and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, inside and out! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, what a fun image and fab lo.

    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh, i have one of those amazing fun cozies too! lucky us!! :) i love love your card. what can i say... so much lovely details and fun embellies! gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beyond words fabulous Sheryl!!! And you know, I have a cup cozy too like that one!! I remove the cardboard one from my Starbucks cup and use my pretty one instead!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card hun i love the image. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this time. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super Card !!
    thanks for joining us at Bearlymine this time hope to see you next time too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great stamp! Very "fresh!" lol Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

    ReplyDelete