Followers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

FBD "Distressed Challenge"

Hello to all of my crafty friends!
And a special hello to all of my new followers!

This week at 
our challenge is
DISTRESSING

On a personal note, let me share that I found
this weeks challenge 
Distressing!
I am way out of my comfort zone with anything
to do with distressing!
I wasted so much time thinking about it before I
finally went into my craft room to work it out
and this is what I finally came up with.


Cutie Pie Pumpkin rubber stamp
Copic Markers
Scrap paper 
and Stampin Up ink
Soft suede and Peach Parfait


I'm really looking forward to seeing
what all of you do for this challenge!
I plan on studying your projects and
techniques!  ;-)

Now, I hope that you pop on over to 
Freshly Brewed Challenges
to see some more
Distressed
cards by my very talented DT friends!

I hope that you have a wonderful day!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl


4 comments:

  1. Such pretty, Autumn colors and I love the little girl in her pumpkin costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card!! I love the sweet image and the gorgeous flower!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo soft and lovely! What pretty papers and that crinkle ribbon is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE it leading down to the flower. Very sweet!!!

    HUGS
    Heather

    ReplyDelete