Followers

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Dear Jenny!

Hello and Happy Wednesday!
We have some fun new
DT cards being featured at our
Freshly Brewed Challenge Blog
for you to feast your eyes on!
 
 If your looking to visit a very warm and happy place
with lots of opportunities to have your work featured,
I hope you can stop on by. 
 
Here is my DT card using
Fresh Brewed Designs
April Swings Digi!
(Psst!  She only cost $3.00!)
 
 
 
I made a birthday card for my dear baby girl, Jenny!
Today is her Birthday!
She is my baby girl, however she is married
and she is expecting her second baby!
I'm very excited about having another
grandchild!
 
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Jenny,
Happy Birthday to you!
 

I just love this new digi that Heather drew up!
As soon as I saw this,  it reminded me
of my Jenny, swinging on her swing, happy as
a lark, while she sang to the heavens!

Recipe
Fresh Brewed Designs April Swings digi
colored with copic markers
Stampin Up card stock and sentiment
the red polka dot dp is scrap
Lost & Found Sunshine DP
MFT Music notes dienamics

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges
Crafting when We Can    Name That Tune - "Happy Birthday!"
Dream Valley Challenges, "Happy Birthday"
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog   Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create   Anything Goes  Spring Fever
Divas By Design   Flowers

Sketchy Colors Sketch Challenge





If you like fun Blog Hops and
Blog Candy
I hope that you find some time to
pour yourself a cup of coffee or tea
and hop with us this weekend!
We are having a PARTY!



Thank you so much for visiting!
I hope that you have a wonderful day!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl


8 comments:

  1. AWWWW!!! I am all teary eyed! What a special post this is! Thank you for sharing these memories with us and I want to wish your beautiful daughter a very blessed and happy birthday as well.

    Your card is GORGEOUS as always! I Love the music notes and the sweet papers. I also LOVE the dots you made around the image. I think that is such a pretty technique!

    Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story & card Sheryl! I really like that sketch you used....thanks so much for playing with us this week @ 613 Avenue Create!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sheryl. Love the layout and papers you've used, and the image and your colouring is fab.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! love the colors!
    Thank you for joining the sketch-challenge at Sketchy Colors! Good luck!

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Jenny is going to love, love, love it! Thanks for playing along at Crafting When We Can and good luck. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous....Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely birthday card. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layers and wonderful paper choices! I like your image and you colored it well. The papers are the stars here, though, for me. You did a masterful job of stacking them...very nice! Thanks for joining us this week at 613 Avenue Create! We look forward to your next visit!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete